Vidalia Media, LLC
Out of a desire to leverage my technical and sales background, I launched Vidalia Media in late 2008. This digital media company leverages sales process and technology to help established companies re-engineer their internet presence to sell more effectively. To-date the company has developed internet sales engines in various sectors including: educational software, publishing, workplace drug testing and digital photography. Technologies employed include LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PERL), Wordpress Blog Software, Affiliate Marketing, Search-Engine Optimization, Audio/Video Production & Editing, Social Media, Email Marketing, eCommerce, Credit Card Payment Gateways and Forum software.
- Business development process including market research, prospecting, preparation of customer proposals, sales presentations, deal construction, closing sales
- Project Management including preparation of project plans, coaching client personnel, facilitation and delivery of project deliverables
- Management of remote delivery staff (offshore outsource personnel)
- Sale of internet sales initiatives resulting in multi-year service agreements worth approximately $US .5 million.
- This was a period of accelerated learning for me dealing with all the issues surrounding the launch of a private enterprise. Apart from the myriad of technical components, this included establishment of a legal business entity, securing funding, defining and deploying business strategy and business development strategies.
- Happy clients; several are poised to realize significant new revenues from projects we have undertaken together.