Commercial Officer Export Incubator
Philips South africa
Reporting lines: Supply Chain Manager Incubator Africa
Aim of the job: Responsible for day to day operations for export customer and expediting orders. Ensure those customer expectations are met by ensuring that orders are accurately processed and monitored. Ensure that high standard of customer service is provided. Actively interact with 3PL, internal warehouse and shipping departments by facilitating both outbound and inbound processes. Ensuring that Export forecast is timeously and accurately submitted.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Quotations Responsible for quotation processing
- Ensuring that correct Commercial terms and pricing issued for Quotation
- Weekly quotation reports Responsible for maintaining quotation reports
- Order Processing Responsible for creating customer sales orders in the SAP system within expected time PO processing with Factories and follow up.
- Customer service (Providing weekly updates to customers regarding their orders by tracking the ETA and ETA)
- Checking on delivery condition and completeness of all orders.
- Create and co-ordinate shipments for customer orders.
- Liaise with Planners to receive updates on stock levels and planned deliveries from overseas factories
- Send reports to customers and BDM”s on a weekly basis.
- Order and Container consolidations Preparations of SI (Shipping instructions)
- Returns processing Invoicing Pro-forma invoice accuracy Initiate commercial invoicing confirming the accuracy of the information on the invoices to limit later queries
- Internal Customer service Internal control system (ICS) preparations for export orders.
- Monthly and quarterly Forecast(AOP) Monitoring DRM (Delivery reliability Measurements) by meeting targets.