Client: MilkPEP (got milk?)
Lead planning and development of integrated programming, including digital activation and retail strategy, to drive category milk consumption. Exceed agency revenue goals every year since starting on the business. Established an internal activation award process, including review council and award writing class, to streamline and elevate the award process & maximize agency wins
- Leveraged key insights to re-frame lattes as a milk-based beverage that's easy to make at home. Program successfully grew incremental category milk sales, was implemented again the following year and achieved 6 industry awards.
- Led the redesign of the consumer brand website to be more content driven and used responsive design to optimize the user experience reducing bounce rate by 10% and increasing time on site by 5% during the first month
- Developing a pilot shopper marketing program to drive category volume and fundamentally change the game at retail for the milk category
- Collaborate with analytics director to determine KPIs and measurement projections at program onset; lead post-program performance assessment across multiple agencies
- Facilitate training and development of a team of four resulting in progressive growth and promotions