187 Unit | Conventional | Market Rate
Primary responsibilities include those of the Assistant Community Manager position listed below in addition or supplanted to the following:
- Performed all overall operational and financial performance functions of community.
- Supervised four (4) associates (one (1) clerical and three (3) service)
- Performed all payroll functions including issuance of monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Properly maintained strict adherence to Waterton’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Assisted with the management (as a Community Manager) at two (2) other communities in the South Florida Metropolitan Area (Watermarke at Biscayne (402 Units) and Lakeview Cove (224 Units) during staffing vacancy while managing Deer Chase (overseeing a total of 25 associates between the three (3) communities).
- Performed new acquisition / due diligence of new assets being added to Waterton (Watermarke at Biscayne, and NorthBridge on Millenia Lake) - Identify key issues with community, auditing of all lease files (residential and commercial), inspection of all units, common areas, grounds, etc.
- Performed complete interior and exterior community rehabilitation / renovation at Deer Chase, Watermarke at Biscayne, and Lakeview Cove in addition to performing extensive lease up of all communities during takeover and rehabilitation / renovation.
- Performed monthly / quarterly financial accounting of general ledger, operating reports, narrative reports, as well as all community level invoice processing through OPS Technology at Deer Chase, Watermarke at Biscayne and Lakeview Cove.
- Prepared new community budgets as well as annual (future) planning and quarterly reforecasting of community budgets for Deer Chase, Watermarke at Biscayne and Lakeview Cove.