• Served as a member of a very exclusive and highly regarded team of professional flight attendants.
• Ensures full and up-to-date knowledge of Emirates Airline Products, services and all aspects of the job and duties.
• Is responsible to SCCM to expedite onboard services, PA, safety and security checks, and ensure passengers safety and comfort throughout the flight.
• Assisted in delivering the world’s best in-flight customer experience that was continuously voted the best in the industry.
• Assist passengers and pay special attention to passengers with special needs ie: UM, mothers with infants, elderly, wheelchairs, VIPs/CIPs, Skywards members etc.
• Keeps passengers informed at all times of any delays, diversions and/or disruptions, giving reasons for such occurrences, updating passengers on any changes to ground arrangements, transfers etc.
• Conducted prompt expense reporting system inclusive of stocking details to ensure ample onboard stock at all times.
• Ensures proper hand over to e.g. joining crew are fully briefed so that follow up actions can be taken.
• Certified in First Aid and CPR
• Awarded “Emirates Najm Merit Award ” for excellent onboard customer services rendered.