Manager, Revenue Assurance
FDN Communications, Inc.
Manager, Revenue Assurance 01/05 – 01/06
Successfully launched new team of analysts tasked with identifying areas of revenue leakage and potential cost savings.
- Exceeded company objectives with actual annualized savings in excess of $1.7M. This was accomplished through various directives such as streamlining internal processes and procedures, network optimization and billing enhancements.
- Audited complete circuit database to ensure all circuits were generating revenue.
- Partnered with internal departments to implement billing procedures and streamline processes to recognize cost savings and improve margins.
- Provided monthly status on projects to Senior management and Board of Directors
Manager, Vendor Disputes 01/03 – 01/05
Responsible for tracking/resolution of billing disputes identified in audit process. Ensure disputes are resolved in timely manner and credits received and applied to accounts properly.
- Designed and documented dispute resolution procedures to track status of disputes, to include uploading data and posting adjustments to databases as required.
- Successfully negotiated large credit settlements with carriers.
Assistant Manager, Network Audit 9/01 – 1/03
Supervised the daily operations of the Network Audit team. Duties included:
- Trained and coached team of network auditors to perform invoice analysis, validation, and approval of all network-related invoices.
- Work closely with Network Engineering to ensure network optimization with respect to cost.
Collocation Implementation Project Manager 3/00 – 9/01
Project Manager and team member to manage all aspects of collocation installation, augments, and other projects as assigned.
- Directed all phases of collocation process from application submission to successful turn up of site
- Conducted weekly status calls with vendors to review project status and ensure dates were met by all parties involved
- Implemented comprehensive tracking processes to monitor activity and identify any potential issues.
Supervisor, Network Provisioning 1/99 – 3/00
Overall responsibility for network design, installation and maintenance of all transport facilities to support four major switch sites.
- Worked closely with Network Engineering to ensure design specifications were met and circuit designs were maintained accurately in database.
- Implemented circuit inventory database, creating CLRs and schematics for entire network infrastructure.
- Maintained staff of network auditors to approve and dispute if necessary any network-related costs.