Design Director Young Mens and Active
Was hired to inject a more relevant product assortment for the Young Men's, JR's and Active categories. My diverse background enabled me to build comprehensive assortments that pulled from a variety of work experiences and skills. Below were my responsibilities;
- Accountable for 6 categories covering 6 brands; Arizona Jeans (all-american prep), Decree (City Style), Big Mac (neo workwear relaunch), Version (performance), Simply For Sports (active lifestyle)
- Implemented and executed design strategy consisting of concept, direction and execution.
- Expanded assortments in all brands to capture bigger customer base. This led to an increase in new customers and increased the brands average purchase price.
- Managed $256mill across all brands.
- Responsibility covered all product categories (tops, bottoms, seasonal)
- Constructed testing strategy for each brand to enable better speed to market and better understanding of customer preferences.
- Developed domestic and oversees denim labs to improve wash quality and aesthetic. Oversees make and fabric combined with domestic wash execution.
- Worked with sourcing in determining mill and factory alignment by region and skill level.
- Created standards for wet and dry processing. Improved consistencies in execution.