Quality Control Editor / Proofreader
Market Force Information
(Norcross, GA) Client and consumer communications for leading market research company specializing in providing timely, accurate and complete consumer intelligence for global clients and brands.
- Edit and proofread detailed mystery shops and audits in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, guaranteeing reports adhere to client guidelines and include accurate content based on brand needs.
- Communicate with contractors via email and telephone to gather additional information as necessary.
- Collaborate across departments to improve in-house processes.
- Write and revise training guidelines for client projects.
- Provide training and mentoring to new staff to accelerate learning and ensure consistency of editing process and quality.
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines according to client contracts.