Management & Project Consultant [Virtual]
My role in the Relationship Capital Institute organization was to bring strategic planning and innovative collaboration management to focus the efforts of several start-up initiatives.
Those initiatives were as follows:
- Develop web presence concept as well as plan and execute on delivery of the same
- Train editorial staff/contributors in blogging technology and administration
- Train staff in SEO methodology and aid in development of strategy to use same
- Coordinate and manage volunteer activities related to project and content creation
- Support development of long term vision and potential 'value add" projects for portfolio
- Stratagize, Develop and Deliver presentations regarding the high level business plan for RCI
Of worthy note is the fact that RCI is a totally virtual effort with contributor and management having never met face to face and existing almost wholly in Skype conferences and cloud computing document shares. The new complexity of virtual collaboration and volunteer "boot-strap" efforts to support this start-up were often encountered, conflicts resolved and cultural norms established without the physical presence of any participants.