Rail Traffic Controller
- Direct and coordinate the safe movement of railroad traffic, and supervise on-track workforces from our Divisional Operations Center.
- Responsible for the efficient crewing of originating and relay trains, and also coordinates the proper balancing of crews to maintain operational congruency and budgetary control, during normal shift operations.
- Communicates with the proper personnel to devise strategies for the most effective and cost saving movement of high value trains.
- Proven team player and respected achiever.
- Ancillary duties include supervise, strategic planning, long-range planning, cost control and to make go/no-go decisions
Major Accomplishment – Selected for the CSX Associate Development program (November 2007 to November 2008). Privileged to work with an Assistant Divisional Manager, in a mentoring setting, in which we focused on networking, goal setting, project management, process improvement (Six Sigma), strategic planning, presentation skills, team building, leadership, communication and human relations.