- Successfully Co-founded and branded Seeds International in Canada as a legitimate missions organization
- Seminar Teacher at Tommy Barnett’s Pastor’s school (2001, 2002)
- Special Speaker, Master’s Commission – Phoenix (2000-2001)
- Founded successful design firm with nonprofit cliental from across North America
- Successfully completed capital campaign for Trinity Christian Fellowship (Calgary, AB)
- Ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
- Certified Birkman Consultant
- First Chaplain in the history of NASCAR Canada
To obtain a ministry position that fulfills my passion for people and reflects the values and ethics of my personal beliefs. To fulfill the call on my life by assisting the local church in the development of a community based system of growth and retention.
LEADERSHIP TEAM –(September 2007 – present)
- Alderbrook Community Church, Abbotsford, British Columbia (attendance – 150)
NEW BELIEVER DIRECTOR – (September 2000 – August 2002)
- Phoenix First Assembly, Phoenix, Arizona (attendance – 15000)
YOUNG ADULT DIRECTOR – (September 1999 – August 2000)
- Waterloo Pentecostal Assembly, Waterloo, Ontario (attendance – 1000)
YOUNG ADULT DIRECTOR – (January 1993 – January 1994)
- Abbotsford Pentecostal, Abbotsford, British Columbia (attendance – 900)
YOUTH & CHILDREN’S PASTOR – (January 1992 – January 1993)
- Seaview Pentecostal, Whiterock, British Columbia (attendance – 120)
May 2007 - Present
Founded a consulting firm that specializes in serving the faith based community by providing the following services:
- Fund development
- Employee recruitment and evaluation
- Marketing and branding
- Coaching and team building
Key contracts currently in place:
- Corporate life coach for Metrocan Construction
- Sales manager for Proformance Racing
- Chaplain for NASCAR Canada
Feb 1998 - Apr 2007
Chief Operating Officer
- Progressively growing responsibility within a non-profit organization focusing on discipleship in the local church and overseas. (budget is approximately $1,000,000)
- Managed 15-20 “employees” ranging from full-time to self supported missionaries.
- Overall strategic planning as well as specific planning and management in the areas of fund development, finances, donor retention, branding and marketing, information technology and facilities.
- Moved Seeds International from an autocratic style of leadership into a team leadership model
- Itinerate ministry across North America teaching mentoring and new believer care.
- Took leave of absence for two years to senior pastor Trinity Christian Fellowship in Calgary, Alberta.
Mar 2003 - Jan 2005
- Asked to step in and assist a small hurting church in a very ethnically diverse area of Calgary.
- Instrumental in moving church from meeting in a high school (where they had been for over 11 years) to their own facilities.
- Completed renovation project of new facility debt free and on time.
- Resigned to return to Seeds International following the completion of building project.
Sep 1998 - Aug 2000
- Small design firm specializing in print,
- presentation, web and package design
- Clients included – Campus Crusade for Christ, Promise Keepers Canada, Crossroads Communications, The Why Book, Eastern Ontario District of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada and other local ministries and businesses.
- This business was used to supplement my income during the development years of Seeds International.
Jul 1995 - Jan 1998
- Gave direction to a youth ministry affecting over 100 youth.
- Led first overseas missions trip for youth in history of the church.
- Had numerous members of the youth group continue into full-time ministry.
Aug 1994 - Jul 1995
- Gave direction to all ministries affecting individuals below the age of thirty.
- Increased youth group size from 15 to 40
- Developed a young adult ministry for the first time in the history of the church.
- Preached and led worship 6-8 times a month in both morning and evening services.
Jul 2005 - Present
Master of Arts in Leadership
The degree focuses on the following within the context of a bible based servant leadership model:
- How to produce a vision and strategic goals, as a meaningful and dynamic part of your organization
- How to manage change for results, overcome resistance and build commitment to your strategic plan
- How to lead from different organizational position levels
- How to apply concepts and methods of organizational system analysis
- When to use different leadership styles and
- How to create productive teams for any task or for problem-solving
- The benefits and limits of responsible risk management
- How to develop strategic internal and external communications
- How to communicate effectively and responsibly with the media
- How to promote and develop a value-based organization that utilizes personal and corporate ethics in decision-making
- Models of servant leadership that make your organization more effective and the workplace experience more meaningful
- How to develop high performance organizations
- How to develop a healthy organization culture