- D -102 Chapal Super Luxury Apartments, Block#13 Gulistan e Jauhar, Karachi
Bachelors in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
Jan 2011 - Dec 2014
ACADEMIC PROJECTS:- Done project of Final year in which Design the efficient plant layout by the help of
time ,motion and work study by the help of these we eliminate non value added activities as well as
reduced 60% traveling time.
Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
Mar 2014 - Jul 2014
Pakistan Institute of Management
Dec 2013 - Jan 2014
I worked as internee there in Quality Assurance Department of Thal Engineering and my responsibility is to carry out assessment of the product and their components at different stages of production , where I practiced few quality control activities like gauge r&r and I also worked on MINITAB.
- Well organized and flexible.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Ability to work in team as well as individually.
- Ability to acknowledge, accept mistakes and learn from them.
- Being a sportsman, I also have good sportsmen spirit.
Six Sigma (Green Belt).
Reading articles, browsing internet, sports, enjoy and participate in almost all the individual and team
Gender: Male ,Nationality: Pakistani, Father's Name: Muhammad Mushtaque Khan ,Religion: Islam ,Marital
Status: Single, National Identity Card Number: 42201-1842701-9
Available on request.