General Manager - Quality Assurance and Technical
Labels & Markets : Kate Spade / Jack Spade / John Varvatos / Eileen Fisher / Kit and Ace / Juicy Couture / Joe's Jean / Lucky Brand / Wolverine / Casual Male / Charming Charlie ( USA ) / Karstadt ( Germany )
PS : Leveraging : Talbots / Ann Inc. / J-Crew / American Eagle Outfitters / Express / NY & Co. / Under Amour / Oakley / Buffalo Jeans / YYIGAL ( USA )
- Responsible for All Technical and Quality Aspect ( including Vendor / Product Compliance )
- Lead the whole team with more than 60 Technical / Product Compliance / QA Persons globally
- Manage the technical team to approve from product development to pre-production.
- Oversee China and Off-shore countries Production and Quality ( Vietnam / Indonesia / Philippines / Malaysia / Cambodia / Myanmar / Pakistan / Bangladesh / Madagascar )
- Apply 3D Technology to speed up product development process to achieve " Speed to Market "
- Take responsibility for Annual FOB with around 400 Million USD multiple brands business
- Conduct Technical Audit for the new factory to evaluate their capability as well as facility ( Pre-Screen Vendor Compliance, including HIGG Index )
- Build the Quality Right First Time concept in the team, as well as applying same concept to all vendors and factories ( E.g. Risk Assessment / Line Review )
- Manage pre-production meetings with factories, work closely with the vendors to mitigate risks, ensure preventative actions are taken, and rapidly resolve quality issues, putting corrective actions in place.
- Implement Total Quality Management ( Plan / Do / Check / Act ) in factory for continue improvement
- Product Compliance setup, and review products and lab-test result and provide assistance if need
- Setup Dedicated QC Program for the performed factory, provide training and certification
- Setup Monthly Performance Report to build the Factory Score, help company for build in Vendor Portal