Technical Channel Manager
Senior member of Tivoli’s Netcool/Telco Network Equipment Provider Channels Organization. Driving opportunity identification, lead generation, sales pursuit, deal closure, project management, install and IBM single point of technical contact working with and through partners and their clients.
- Accountable for collaboration with channel partners to develop and customize Tivoli/Netcool solution reference architectures for OSS and BSS vendors.
- Responsible for assigned partner management including development and management of technical partner plans, navigation of partners and clients as IBM contact for technical issues till resolve, leadership and facilitation to address a wide range of issues including demos, proof of concepts, software download & distribution, entitlements, license, bid and proposal support (RFI/RFP), deployment and driving incremental Tivoli cross sales.
- Responsible for development / delivery of customized partner technical sales skills training.
- Explain product capabilities, limitations, and implementation considerations in context and project managing till partner/customer acceptance.
- Contribute unique value from effectively direct participation in sales calls and presentations involving complex technical requirements or multiple hardware platforms.