Recently I have been working in manufacturing, learning to setup and run CNC machinery, while sharpening leadership skills with the operators who work in my area. I have taken A+ classes and passed the CompTIA A+ Certification exams.I am currently enrolled in an MCSE Certification online class with the Academy of Learning Career and Business College.I have always been interested in computers and how they work and I’m anxious to get started in a new career. I have many years of billing experience, and I have worked in a number of different areas in billing as well as other administrative functions.These positions required excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and problem resolution skills.I am looking for an exciting position in the Information Technology field.
My objective is to find a new career in the Information Technology field. I hope to find a new career where I can learn new and exciting things in an ever changing environment.
Apr 2008 - Present
Machinist Technician/Cell Operator
- Responsible for all machining activities in the area.
- Ensures all machines are running and operators are performing assigned tasks.
- Replace broken tools and make adjustments to ensure quality standards are met.
- Change tools, fixtures and programs to produce different part number during changeovers.
- Troubleshoot, operate, and maintain robots in automated cells.
- Perform routine inspections and make adjustments to ensure all machines are running good quality parts.
- Participated in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Feb 2003 - Apr 2008
- Operate CNC Machinery, load and unload parts.
- Provide teamwork with other operators so shift production goals are met.
- Inspect parts to make sure quality standards are met.
- Use gauges to ensure part features are within specifications.
Dec 1996 - Feb 2003
Special Billing Clerk
- End-to-end billing of numerous VTNS (Virtual Telecommunications Network Services) customers, assuring all orders issued within bill cycle are processed correctly by cycle close.
- Process changes to existing bills.
- Clear outbound rejects.
- Communicate with Tech Support Group regarding potential system problems.
Aug 1995 - Dec 1996
Bill Processing Clerk
- Prepared and broke down reports. Logged in reports and communicated ways to improve efficiency.
- Used inserter equipment to prepare bills for mailing.
- Prepared damaged bills for reprinting.
Aug 1991 - Aug 1995
Senior Operations Clerk
- Processed orders to connect and disconnect lines to Software Defined Network.
- Issued requests for changes to Local Exchange Carriers. Monitored line status to ensure project completion by due date.
- Performed Service Order Administrator job duties in addition to regular job functions. Processed an average of 22 orders per day as a SOA, while maintaining a 132% efficiency rating on SDN provisioning functions.
1988 - 1991
- Compiled and reviewed inter- and intrastate tariff information.
- Independently developed and maintained a database tracking tariff revisions.
- Analyzed, prepared and distributed an information package of activities for other departments.
1985 - 1988
General Services Clerk
- Administered and maintained the office PBX system for entire office.
- Reduced office expenses by refining supply methods and consolidating distribution points.
- Provided end user computer support on personal computers, printers and application software.