Functional Analyst & Project Coordinator
Algar Information Systems, Inc.
MANAGED SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- Prioritize user’s functional requirements.
- Quality assurance by thorough testing and checking of the system.
- Manual testing to ensure that system meets the specifications and intended functions.
- Managed the regression, alpha and beta testing.
- Experienced in using web-based bug tracking systems particularly mantis.
MANAGED SYSTEM ANALYSIS DESIGN:
- Study the procedures and systems currently in place.
- Meet the clients during system analysis and designs.
- Meet the management and the future users of the system to finalize the functionalities of the system.
- Design visual presentation using pencil application. And present to clients.
- Assist the project manager in managing the client expectations through careful and proactive communications regarding requirements and changes.
- Ensures that clients know the implications of their decisions. Provide options and alternatives when necessary.
- Recommend solutions to identified problems.
LEAD THE SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION
- Managed the System Implementation.
- Prepared templates for user mapping of data to be imported in the database.
- Managed the importing of existing data from clients to database.
- Train the users on how to use the system.
- Create Video Tutorials for Users.
- Worked with project manager by ascertaining and documenting vital information.
- Maintained records of analyzed information.
- Document business/organization processes, flows and diagrams.
- Write reports, document and present analysis, project status, risks and issues.
- Designed the test scenarios and test cases.
- Prepared the user manuals.
- Provide ongoing support to clients thru phone, emails, chat, and remote desktop.
- Replicate issues reported by clients to provide the best solutions.
- Worked with project manager in luring potential clients by presenting the functionalities of existing system.