Human Resources Management
King Saud University
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
•Be the point of contact for employees requests and inquiries.
•Maintain compliance with labor office regulations and updates.
•Provide support to employees in various HR operations (processing leaves, annual tickets, overtime,..).
•Arrange for new hires on-boarding.
•Conduct new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of current practices and administrative processes.
•Prepare and update employment records.
•Address any employment relations issues.
•Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
•Administer medical insurance operations, and process employees requests.
•Issue identification and experience letters.
•Initiate Iqama renewal & transfer requests for expats.
•Administer access system, and maintain attendance logs.
•Facilitate the training program.
•Support the team in internal marketing activities.
•Analyze, assess, and provide recommendations regarding the Employees’ Satisfaction
• Conduct surveys related to recruitment and employees satisfaction.
• Negotiate agreements with personal agencies.
• Assist in effective record keeping of all personal files as instructed.
• Assist other functions in specifying the positions to be advertised/marketed
• Maintain and update the internal CV database
• Evaluate CV’s received in relation to a position and short list candidates
• Help defining and enforcing recruitment procedures
• Assist in the interviewing process and heads of functions in evaluating the outcome from interviews
• Co-ordinate all contact with candidates (letters, call, interviews) through to recruitment of rejection
• Maintain all documentation related to the recruitment
• Maintain a database of good candidates who rejected offers made to them and maintain contact
• Prepare the offer letter and other documentation
• Co-ordinate the induction of new employees
• Define and update job descriptions for all employees.
• Define and update SADAD's competencies.
• Maintain benefits page.
• Handle and enhance loyalty program.
Training and recruiting office- Riyadh .