Human Recourses Management
King Saud University
• Conduct surveys related to recruitment and employees satisfaction.
• Negotiate agreements with personal agencies.
• Assist in effective record keeping of all personal files as instructed.
• Assist other functions in specifying the positions to be advertised/marketed
• Maintain and update the internal CV database
• Evaluate CV’s received in relation to a position and short list candidates
• Help defining and enforcing recruitment procedures
• Assist in the interviewing process and heads of functions in evaluating the outcome from interviews
• Co-ordinate all contact with candidates (letters, call, interviews) through to recruitment of rejection
• Maintain all documentation related to the recruitment
• Maintain a database of good candidates who rejected offers made to them and maintain contact
• Prepare the offer letter and other documentation
• Co-ordinate the induction of new employees
• Define and update job descriptions for all employees.
• Define and update SADAD's competencies.
• Maintain benefits page.
• Handle and enhance loyalty program.
Training and recruiting office- Riyadh .
forty five hours intermediate english course