Vice President Learning & Organization Design
Guided the development and execution of the first corporate learning strategy. Selected accomplishments include:
- Managed the Learning Governance Council comprised of President/COO, the SVP’s of CustomerService, IT, People, Sales and the Corporate Secretary linking the learning strategy and the $44 million dollar training spend to business priorities for the first time.
- Designed strategic workshops to communicate and increase the understanding of the company strategy and key initiatives for the top 200 and top 1,500 executives using action learning resulting in more then 85% retention and application.
- Secured two year funding ($32 million dollars) from Senior Leadership to implement the transformation process company wide that became one of the CEO’s Board objectives.
- Developed and implemented multi-disciplined training for 600 District Managers and 1000 Route Managers using leaders as teachers. Reduced cost 25% in second year.
- Spearheaded redesign of the Training Department to focus on business competencies culminating in higher quality programs with improved business metrics.
- Launched new hire sales program delivering a 10% increase in revenue in 30% less time.