Senior business executive with a successful track record of creating and executing multi-discipline strategies that improve profitability. Skilled at maximizing operations in contracting and expanding economies. Trusted advisor to executive leadership teams. Effective at securing buy in from executives for innovative programs. Collaborative, strengths-based approach to leading. Functional areas of expertise include:
- Strategy Design & Execution
- Organization Transformation
- Talent Management
- Customer & Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Human Resources
- Branding& Communications
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Information Technology
- Saved $8 million by implementing the first Learning & Development governance strategy to manage $44 million training budget.
- Delivered initial $4.3 million in savings of projected $54 million in total savings by creating and executing national business plan that increased customer and employee engagement while improving productivity, safety, recruiting and retention.
- Advanced comprehensive strategy aligning HR processes with the business strategy for the first time resulting in greater proficiency and standardization.
- Developed first of its kind learning and mentoring program resulting in 60 “ready now” managers reducing time to fill by 80 percent; became the model for future development.
- Implemented the largest conversion to PeopleSoft Payroll and Benefits system 35 percent faster than previous PeopleSoft implementations.