Senior Programmer and System Administrator
Being able to work on a start-up company brings a great chance for new innovation and creative ideas as I am able to learn and achieve more knowledge that I can provide the needs of improvement in such a very early stage of business development. Responsibilities:
- Receive inputs from the founders and participate to technical and functional decisions by providing suggestions and advises.
- Being the bridge between the functional needs and the technical means.
- Perform the development of needed evolution or maintenance tasks.
- Operating a permanent survey of technologies and needs
- Being a self-starter by suggesting to the founders needs for evolution and initiating innovating ideas.
- Maintain and provide technical support and improvements for ongoing system website.
- Provide support and maintenance in server management and tasks
- Perform system optimization by all technical means through practicing proper code etiquette, code optimization and debugging fixes.
- Perform system checks and testing using software development cycle.
- Administer the dedicated VPS hosting by performing checks and maintenance of Linux based system.
- Linux Ubuntu administering
- Graphic designing
- System architectural design and planning.