Site Order Management Representative
PG Bison - Sandton
- Responsible for managing and processing all customer orders to required delivery timelines
- Processing and maintaining all new and existing sales orders.
- Ensuring customers receive acknowledgment and status of orders.
- Provided accurate inventory information to all customers and Account Managers regarding: Stock On Hand / Stock on Order / Made To Stock / Made To Order / Allocations.
- Kept customers and Account Managers fully informed on issues affecting service, pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
- Managed the allocation, prioritization and general management of customer’s orders to ensure service levels are met.
- Point of contact between the customer and operations to ensure all issues affecting customer service performance are identified and appropriate remedial action taken.
- Communicated with Account Managers and Production Planners prior to order processing, when necessary, for clarification and communication of MTO and Special Order requirements.
- Advising customers in case of backorders or necessity of substitutions.
- Resolution of customer queries and complaints
- Coordinated customer service needs with other departments as required ensuring customer service support is met.
- Complete order book management and weekly order book issuing to customers and Account Mangers
- Daily order book review and maintenance to ensure all customer orders will be delivered On Time and In Full.
- Daily creation of site Delivery Freight Plan and ensure logistics execute as issued.
REFERENCE: Ms Fiona Holmes
Order Management Manager
Contact: 011 897 5400