Produce Service Associate
My responsibilities include:
1. Making sure produce is thoroughly culled as I fill.
2. Ensuring that wet wall, banana table, apples, citrus, and potato decisions are filled and clean to meet customer/sanitary expectations.
3. Always providing outstanding customer service by helping customers when needed and asking how a customer is doing as they walk by.
4. Lifting 50 lb crates of produce constantly throughout the day, as well as working fast and safe.
5. General housekeeping and floor squeegeeing to ensure sanitation in the produce backroom.
6. Always going the extra mile by staying late when needed.
7. Counting individual decomposing produce and afterwards, dumping all the crates in organic waste bins in the back of the store.
I help provide produce that meets customer expectations and make shopping for produce at Walmart a better experience.