Vice President of Customer Services and Operations, Telkonet Inc.,2005 – 2007
Vice President of Product and Program Management, Telkonet, Inc2007 – 2008
As VP and member of the Senior Management Team for the market leader in Commercial and Government Powerline Carrier Communications (PLC), responsibilities encompassed solutions design and engineering, site design and installation, field engineering, project management, customer support, network operations, corporate and partner training, and corporate IT.Solutions included secure Internet access via PLC, VoIP, Energy Management and Video.
Revenue & Profit Growth
- Helped develop Channel Sales and Support team improving revenue 300% within 3 quarters.
- Managed alliances with large accounts such as GE, Worldmark Properties, and Earthlink.
- Project managed and installed a complex national rollout worth over $2 million.
- Enhanced the training department, generating $51,000 in first 9 months.
- Led the design and construction of corporate intranet/extranet and partner portal.
- Managed corporate IT, laptop/desktop support, phone & security systems, SOX compliance.
- Reduced customer support costs 45% while dramatically improving the customer experience and maintaining superior 24x7x365 live-person support.
- Re-organized install group, reduced backlog 73%, increased capacity 500%, and improved margins 296%.
- Restructured technical consulting, improved response time while reducing expenses 31%.
- Redeveloped and refined site survey and installation process across all markets to better identify and control costs while dramatically improving quality of installations.
- Re-negotiated agreements with installation providers to reduce costs 15% and improve SLAs.
- Championed development of Customer Services consolidation plan for 3 acquired companies.