Lab Manager cum Project Manager-Construction and Civil Engineering
GeoLab (M) Sdn Bhd
Involve in managing projects and business developments
Pengerang Office – Johore (Began in April 2013-Present)
- In charge of the face lift for GeoLab new lab . The lab will function as the primarily service provider for Pengerang divison.
- Heading the business development unit for this new lab- to acquire private and local projects.
- Training and supervising staff on technical aspects of the lab functions and operations
Vale Project Manjung – Perak (May 2012- April 2013)
- Selected to manage the Vale Project- International. The project was acquired by GeoLab
- Designed and supervised the construction of the office and lab in accordance to the client’s specifications.
- Equipped the laboratory with equipments and facilities based client’s specifications and safety requirements.
- Training and supervising staff on technical functions on the project.
- Communicating with client, consultants and contractors on the project and technical standards.
- Supervising progress claim documents.
- Took up the safety supervisor role upon GeoLab’s request.
- Sourced for local contractors and equipments
- Trained the new lab manager before duty handover prior to leaving for Pengerang project.
KLIA 2 Project –Sepang (January 2010 -May 2012)
- Acquired the WCT Berhad project .Handled the set-up and operations of the laboratory on behalf of WCT Berhad.
- Acquired new business contract for Geolab with Menta. Handled the set-up and operations of the laboratory for Menta.
- Supervised both labs in Sepang.
- Trained and supervised technical staff for both laboratories in Sepang.
- Communicated with clients and consultants on duties, technical and safety specifications for both laboratories.
West Finger Pier Project, MMHE Johor (Feb 2009 – January 2010)
Managed a laboratory for Samsung Heavy Industry.
Communicated with client, consultant and contractors on tasks and technical standards. Represented the Samsung QA/QC Manager in meetings and helped regarding technical issues because of the language barrier.
Dam Project (Raub Australian Gold Mine)- (September 2008 – January 2009)
- Managed a laboratory for Raub Australian Gold Mine.
- Communicated with clients and the contractors on tasks and technical standards.
Northern Double Track Project (MMC- GAMUDA)- (February –August 2008)
- Supervisee Installation of monitoring instruments monitored the weekly results and compiled the data.
- Communicated with client on joint monitoring to further validate the results.