Senior Scientific Assistant
National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Science
Diagnosis of Ultrastructural Pathological using Electron Microscopy.
- Operation and maintaining Electron Microscope (FEI Tecnai20 Bio-Spirit, Jeol 100CF Transmission Electron Microscope) and support equipments.
- Preparingdiagnostic and research samples from a wide variety of biological tissues andfluids, using a variety of methods.
- Providing technical support for diagnostic pathology service by maintenance of accurate SOPs and quality control procedures to meet requirements for diagnostic laboratorycertification.
- Provide research support for internal and external users by instructing and training to thestudents, technical staff, and faculty and other users for EM lab procedures,protocols,methods and techniques.
- Supervision of students and /or staff in the EM laboratory; setting priorities to meet EMproject and lab work deadlines, designation work schedules.
- General lab maintenance, monitoring inventory, order, receive, and distribute EMsupplies; forecasting and planning laboratory needs.