I am seeking a challenging and rewarding position. I believe that pursuing my skill to devote in esteemed research laboratory, is the most appropriate next step forward in realizing my ambition of becoming a competent Electron Microscopist.
- Well versed (Cryo TEM) Cryo Transmission Electron Microscope – FEI Make Tecnai 12 and Tecnai 20 Bio-spirit with 3D tomography, Leica Cryo ultra microtome, Gatan Cryo Plunger, Quorum Critical Point Dryer etc.
- I have more than three years research experience in Electron Microscopy, working on application of Electron Microcopy to diverse field of research, i.e. Ultra Sturutre Pathology, Nanoparticle characterization and its interaction with the cell in cancer therapy, a drug delivery system, protein mis-folding, aggregation and amyloid formation & protein dynamics, nanostructured biomaterials, liposomes and lipid self assembled nanostructures, Polymer nanocomposites etc.
- Taking care of upkeep/AMC, maintaining the records for instrument usage, purchase, service & updates etc. Designing the Annual Budget.
- Giving the Training to research scholars, Lab demo to Students, arranging workshop for enhance the usage of sophisticated instrument facility.
- Assists to faculties & students for Cryo TEM & related sample preparation for their ongoing project/academic research works.