Application Developer WebSphere Enterprise Integration SOA
- Designed, developed and maintained the enterprise application business integration services and technical implementation of effective system-to-system integration between customer applications and all back-end systems.
- Developed the enhancements to the services based on the client requirements
- Maintenance and Support of over 105 services deployed in the production environment
- Developed automation tools to improve the performance and health of production services
- Extensively worked on SCA implementations, Mediation Flow implementations and the critical aggregation patterns involved in the product implementations
- Involved in the code management (package creations, package promotions, check-ins and check-outs ) for the entire product using Harvest
- Developed scripts to maintain and conduct regular health checks to make sure health is green across all production and maintenance environments
- Captured the logs analyzing the spikes in responses and working with all the teams in triaging the problem and finding the root cause involving various infrastructural components - servers, network, SAN/storage along with application design / code contributing to the high responses.
- Successfully implemented a knowledge wiki for the team to record the work, important documents, processes involved, deliverable, vendors list and tracking the Incident and Problems.
- Designed the presentations about the technical and business aspects of the client
Environment: WebSphere Process Server (WPS V6.2)
WebSphere Enterprise service Bus
WebSphere Message Broker (V 7.0)