Harvard Kennedy School of Government
UI/UX and Data Visualisation Consultant
1. Design and Develop visualizations of key NREGA outcomes that will be accessible to online users within and outside of NREGA.
2. Collaborate closely with the NREGA MIS team, NIC, and EPoD to ensure that production goals are agreed upon and advanced in a timely manner.
3. Provide input on the design of an elegant, intuitive open access data visualization platform for user-driven display, download, and analysis of NREGA data.
4. Support development of MoRD’s institutional capacity for visualization activities, in part through developing and maintaining documentation and reference materials on visualization design and activities.
5. Train selected MoRD officials in the use of data visualization, possibly through the creation of an online data visualization demonstration.