Financial Operations Analyst
Lotus Group of industries
Recruited to assist Controller with integration of Bill of Material module into company software and processes. Steadily increased responsibility, particularly with regard to financial matters, often given various analytical projects that were not associated with primary responsibilities to accomplish.
• Researched Work Order module, and lobbied to have its integration included in new Bill of Materials module. Facilitated in automatic reserving and transforming inventory of raw materials into inventory of finished goods, while leaving an audit trail, which assisted in maintaining an accurate inventory.
• Established coding system for new modules, input data, configured and tested system for operational issues.
• Worked along side of CEO to address all financial inquiries and concerns through use of ad-hoc analysis to support the growing complexity of the company's financial structure.
• Authorized and coordinated majority of cash expenditures regarding allocations of scarce funds. Maintained strict budget on daily basis ensuring production schedule could be met and negotiated with creditors in order to maintain critical business relationships.
• Maintained A/P ledger, A/P and payroll modules, daily call log of creditors, and running list of major financial obligations that were prioritized in order of importance.