IT Project Director, Oracle Application Labs
Transitioned from Business to Internal IT as Solution Architect on Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle EBS for the Engineering and Operations organizations within Oracle.
- Currently, architecting a suite of applications that will help streamline the processes from Inception to Delivery, including Configuration, Pricing, and Quoting (CPQ), for Oracle's fast growing cloud business operations
- Leading the effort to transition Oracle's on-premise applications to Oracle Cloud in the area of Product Lifecycle Management, Product Portfolio Management and Supply Chain Management
- Led the integration of over 6 acquired companies ranging from multi million to multi billlion dollar companies in the areas of Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Planning
- Saved multiple man-hours by preventing business disruption by automating the creation of hundreds of Preferred Supplier List objects in 2 days thus exceeding a stringent 10-day goal
- Reduced the need for costly IT Support by completing a Product Data Management effort to update over 4000 document objects with Oracle's IP files in just 1 week against a budgeted timeline of 5 weeks
- Eliminated redundancy and enhanced scalability of Oracle's current compliance solution to help eliminate Oracle's regulatory compliance risks