Roles & Responsibilities
• Currently working as a Researcher & involve in handling recruitment for US & also supporting staffing
needs for domestic clients.
• Expertise in resource generation through headhunting, job ads, web, employee referrals & candidate
referrals for various international and domestics positions.
• Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards like Jobsdb, Job Street, Monster,
Naukri and direct recruitment methods.
• Utilize Social Networking site like Linked In, Face book, Orkut, twitter & ect.
• Responsible for conducing and review Internet searches to source potential candidates, conduct database
searches, input findings and track results.
• Responsibilities included full cycle of Recruitment Process, such as finding candidates through unique
sourcing techniques, and working with managers in different locations.
• Utilization of internal database ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to identify potential candidates.
• Utilization of job boards like Dice.com, Monster.com, career builder, hot jobs, Bios pace for finding the
• Screening candidates to ensure their skills, experience and knowledge meet open positions.
• Qualify and pre-screen potential candidates via email or telephone for various high level positions over the
phone thoroughly discussing qualifications, past work history and salary.
• Source Candidates for Executive Level through Abstract Search, Networking channels, References and
• Prepare daily/weekly reports for my candidate data and goals.
• Preparing Smart Cards (market Research on Work Order’s)
• Trainer for Smart Cards (market Research on Work Order’s)
• Work on the ATS of KeneXa -OKD, RMS(2xBR) & Avature.
Current Client – Eli Lilly Eli Lilly is a Billion dollar company, The 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, Lilly has remained dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. At the heart of Lilly's operations are its core values - excellence, integrity and respect for people.
Previous Client - PAREXEL (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology) Over the past 30 years, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise to assist clients in the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries with the development and launch of their products in order to bring safe and effective treatments to the global marketplace for the patients who need them.
Previous Client – Elliott
Elliott is the design, manufacture and service of their critical rotating equipment. Elliott supplies and services turbomachinery for the full spectrum of oil and gas, refining, LNG, petrochemical and other process and power applications. Elliott’s global service network routinely installs, overhauls, repairs, upgrades and rerates machines from any manufacturer. Customers everywhere turn to Elliott for precision engineering, extraordinary reliability and unparalleled service.
Previous Client – Ford
Ford is the second-largest U.S.-based automaker and thefifth-largestin the world based on annual vehicle sales in 2010, Ford received more initial quality survey awards fromJ. D. Power and Associatesthan any other automaker. Five of Ford's vehicles ranked at the top of their categoriesand 14 ranked in the top three