I have over 20 years experience in the IT industry, ranging from hands on software development to full P&L responsibility for a $60M Technical Services organization. I have built Services organizations from scratch to multi-million dollar revenue producing units with responsibility for customers acquisition, staff growth and project delivery. Additionally, I was responsible for establishing and leading the Marquis Account Program at webMethods Software.
- P&L Responsibility for $9M, 60 employee Professional Services group
- Global Management of Customer Care operations for 100+ person, 5 Support Center organization with $60M annual revenue and 80% Gross Margin
- Creation, Implementation and Management of Strategic Account Management Program for $250M Enterprise Software company
- Specialization in turning around troubled Strategic Customer Accounts.
- Market analysis and Service Offering development for Professional Services organizations leading to millions of dollars in new revenue opportunities
- Consulting with Fortune 100 Companies to assist them in implementing repeatable, well defined Software Development practices aimed at increasing ROI in their IT systems