Safety Officer (Managing & Controlling)
Hanlim Engineering & construction Ltd. Qatar National Museum of Project , State of Qatar.
- Prepare safety presentations for employee’s safety training.
- Trained ,Safe working of HILTI HILTI DX 76PTR: HILTI
- First Aid Fire Fighting training India: Kerala Fire Rescue
- Emergency First Aid(CPR/AED):DISS (Doha Industrial Safety Services)
- Fire Warden: RCS International
- OSHA hazard Recognition Training from American safety council
- IOSH Managing Safely from Vibrant Consultancy W.L.L Doha Qatar
- NEBOSH still continuing RCS International
Job profile and responsibilities:
- Conduct adequate Training to all Workmen, Supervisor & Staff to improve Safety attitude and ensure Safety Environment to all workmen to complete work at Zero Accident Level to enhance Company’s Profits.
- Develop the JSA & SWP as per the work activities to analyze the Hazards in the prescribed job.
- Identify & analysis the Hazards in the different sites, Risk Assessment, etc...
- Develop & Implement Safety measures according to the identified Hazards.
- Issuing/ sanctioning of different Work permit to the employees or their representatives, for jobs such as Confined Space, Excavation sites, Hot & cold works and Night works.
- Conduct the site Safety Audits to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of Safety Implementations.
- Prepare & keep the different types of safety documents.
- Provide Emergency Evacuation procedures training for employees and occupancies.
- Conduct Emergency Drill Procedure.
- Inspect and assure the serviceability of the fire extinguishers, Fire fixed installations, Fire detectors, etc…
- Follow Chemicals handling and storage Procedure.
- Improve the Waste Management Procedure & Good housekeeping management.
- Procedure on Monitoring and reduction of Atmospheric Emission.
- Conducting Safety Ceremonies to encourage and improve Positive Safety Attitude of the employees.
- Regular site visit and carryout regular inspection.
- Conducting accident investigation and developing preventive and corrective action plans.