Electrcial Operration Engineer
Orient Energy System
Working on a Project 231.8MW Karkey PowerShip/Barge Mounted Power Plant. The Power plant consists of Diesel/ HFO 29 Engines, 26 are of Sulzer and three of them are MAN Deisel Engine.
Assistant Electrical Engineer from 1st January, 2012 till up to date.
- Routine check up for the Plant Status.
- Diagnosing the faults related to Electrical and Instrumentations.
- Designing SOP’s for the plant.
- Generating the faults report and maintaining complete follow up of the issue.
- Planning and Execution of Preventive and Breakdown maintenance activities of plant.
- Operations and troubleshooting of Electrical Control Panel, Generator Control Panel and Central Control Panel.
- Restoration of 132KV lines in case of back feed from KESC.
- Correspondence with Lakra, LDC, and KESC for generation and distribution issues.
- Correspondence with Orient Energy System Management and Karkey Staff on daily status of Plant.
- Maintaining all the reports for UP and Down Generation of Plant.
- Maintaining all the dispatch reports and monitoring of the UP/ Down Status for generation.
- Permit Tags issued to work execution and manage to plan for breakdown of the system.