Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Centroid Technical service
• The installation and testing of all Electrical equipments
• Design and engineering of wellheads and OGMs
• Review contractor’s submissions and make recommendations for approval.
• Review and assess change requests.
• Reviews single line diagrams logic diagrams for protection and controls (secondary system) which subjected for approval.
• Review all the engineering Calculation.
• Reviews manufacturer’s drawings.
• Coordinates between the client and other authorities.
• Reviews protection and controls logic diagrams, interconnection diagrams, and cable schedules subjected to approval
• Ensure the execution of work assigned as per plan and notify scope change & scope variance to the immediate supervisor in order to meet the project schedule
• Maintain the quality of work as per defined project quality plan to mitigate the reworks.