Jan 2014 - Present
- Oversee all phases of video production for BET.com, from pre to post-production.
- Hire and supervise crew of 10-30: camera operators, editors, producers and production assistant while offering feedback and enforcing deadlines.
- Manage budgets of up to 60k for behind the scenes video production, during award shows such as the BET Awards, BET Honors, Soul Train Awards and Black Girls Rock.
- Produce BET’s most viewed web series #BLX. A show that takes talent back to the place that inspired their artistry - their old neighborhood.
- Generate behind the scenes content to support specials and shows aired on linear such as; Being Mary Jane, BET Awards, The Real Husbands of Hollywood and Bobby Jones Gospel, etc.
- Facilitate and coordinate all sponsored content ensuring clients' needs are met; while innovatively incorporating advertisers and products into shows.
- Clients include: Sprite, Toyota, Cover Girl, Pantene, Twix, Chevy, and many more.
- Create and manage production schedules to be sure all content is shot, edited and delivered at or under budget, and ahead of schedule.
- Lead daily production meetings and weekly production calls.