I would like to explore new territories and push existing limits by following up new leads or referrals
Mar 2015 - Jul 2015
Ocular Techology Group International
- Worked in numerous research projects for contact lens producers. The data gathered being used for better lenses production.
- Keep in depth knowledge of all research projects to be able to provide better technical and clerical support.
- Archived proficiency with data management software and successfully handled all data management duties
- Carefully analysed all digital clinical records to consistently record accurate research data and results.
- Main point of contact for patient to recruitment and liaison.
Jan 2014 - Mar 2015
Senior Optical Assistant
John Rose Eye Care
- Was responsible for Eyeplan Schemes and reviewing each customer´s account to increase their monthly payment. Consistently over achieved eyeplan income by £25,000 per annum
- Specialist in High end spectacles dispenses of item valued over £500, sometimes up to £2000
- Improved customer services and reduced costs by setting up the Direct Debit running from the practice through Optix software.
- Focussed in Contact Lenses to bring new customer into the schemes - teaching and giving information of new type of contact lenses to current wearers
- Providing excellent customer service, by making current customers happy with our service. Consistency retain exiting business and acquired new business through recommendations.
- Selection of frames and dealing with suppliers
- Responsible for supervising and releasing NHS forms
- In charge of marketing through social media and communication with patients
- Gain experince in using Spectralis OCT, HRT, HEP (Heidelberg engineering), MAIA and Lenstar
Mar 2013 - Jan 2014
John Rose Eye Care
- Pre-testing: Allowed me to engaged with customer before the eye examination and found out their needs.
- Spectacles and Contact Lenses Dispense
- Exceeded targets so I was appointed as a senior optical assitant.
Apr 2012 - Jul 2012
Audioprosthesis Technician Internship/Work Experience
Akous Audiologia y Logopedia
- Infant and adults hearing assessment
- Anatomical adapters and hearing protectors
- Hearing aids (familiar with Phonak) and Cross hearing aid
- Cochlear implants
Mar 2012 - Apr 2012
Optometrist Internship/Work Experience
- Screening subject for suitability for Lasik Surgery
- Visual therapy
- Learn how to fit orthokeratology contact lenses
May 2011 - Feb 2012
- Sight Test
- Contact Lenses Fitting & Aftercare
- Spectacles and Contact Lenses dispense
Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
Marketing for Non-Marketers
University of British Columbia | edX
- Develop a customer segmentation system, target customer segments, and position products or services in the marketplace.
- Apply the psychology of consumer decision making to professional practice.
- Propose pricing strategies that maximize profitability.
- Identify appropriate channel systems and go-to-market efforts for their business.
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit their business.
- Build effective communication efforts with customers.
Sep 2007 - Jun 2012
Degree of Optometry
Complutense University of Madrid and European University of Madrid.
- Determine how to manage effectively the visual status and perform a functional assessment of refractive, sensory-motor and perceptual components of the visual system
- Diagnose, formulate a treatment , prescribe optical aids and / or refer to a specialist any visual or ocular conditions that require any interventions
Sep 2010 - Jun 2012
European University of Madrid
- Anatomic and sensory auditory characteristics
- Electronic technology in hearing aids
- Acoustic and sound protection elements
- Development of molds and hearing protectors
- Choice and adaptation of hearing aids
- Customer hearing impaired
- Hearing and verbal communication.Prosthetic Audiology project
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship and training in the workplace