Senior Vice President, Original Content and Development, 2006 - 2011
- Successfully launched and developed company division in original long form programming. Responsible for two departments, overseeing as many as 150 people.
- Executive Produced episodes of some of the top cable shows on television, including “The Real Housewives of Orange County” and “Flipping Out.”
- Solidified relationships with key network executives and agents in non-fiction television.
- Developed and Executive Produced some of the highest rated events in cable, “Marijuana: A Chronic History” as well as “Afraid of the Dark” both for History.
Senior Producer, 2003 - 2006
- Moved into new territory, overseeing new clients in documentary programming, DVD features, and digital content.
- Headed the team that produced high profile on-air events including “Premiere: Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith,” “Bloody Rome Week with Howie Long,” “Flight of the Phoenix with Dennis Quaid,” and “Wild West Week.”
Writer/Producer, 1999 - 2003
- Integral in the relationships with major client accounts, including Fox, ABC, NBC, FX, E!, Style, and Warner Brothers Domestic Television.
- Developed and supervised the award-winning documentaries, “Altman: On His Own Terms.” and “Young Frankenstein at 25.”
- Provided multi-platform marketing campaigns to transition FX network from small, colorful, niche channel into major prime time TV destination with shows like “The Shield,” “Nip/Tuck,” and “American Horror Story.”