"My Passion is to work in a vibrant environment and keep employees of the organization motivated by identifying and maintaining the best possible work culture"
Jul 2015 - Jul 2016
MBA In Human Resource Management
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubanewar
Areas of Interest :
- To hold accountability for translating the learning and development (L&D) requirements of the company’s agenda into the company’s L&D strategy.
- To identify best practice in all aspects of the work of the organization and translate this into high quality development plans for the organization.
- To ensure that the company has high quality performance development tools that are appropriate to the needs of the organization and that drive up overall performance including supervision, appraisal and observation.
- To develop L&D policies & procedures for the company that are robust and ensure equality of access to development opportunities including the L&D policy, long term awards etc.
- To establish team development opportunities for all services and play a key role in developing employee engagement.
- Maintain a framework of job competencies allied to recruitment, retention, supervision and appraisal.
- To take an active coordinating role in the L&D outcomes and develop the L&D initiative into workable solutions that improve our performance.
- To ensure that all L&D initiatives within the company are based on Equality and Diversity and that regular development occurs to embed high levels of understanding about L&D in our organization.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2010
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN TELECOMMUNICATION
SIDDAGANGA INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Member of College Magazine "ICHO"
- Performed stage Bharatnatyam during college festival
- Participated in Inter-College extempore sessions
Sep 2010 - Oct 2014
Systems Engineer - Ultimatix Enterprise Reporting (MIS – HR/MATC, BILLING, COSTING Modules)
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS)
MIS is an online analytical report generating module in Ultimatix which caters to the need of the senior management by gathering, processing and providing relevant information for decision making. MIS has three modules which are – BILLING, COSTING and HR/MATC whose sources have been AP, GL, AR and RR.
- Interacting with clients, creating requirement based resource management reports for business analysis.
- Implemented client’s requirement based modifications in reports of Billing, Costing and HR/MATC modules.
- Worked as techno-functional analyst with clear understanding of the requirement from the user and help the team to develop logic for the same.
- Developed reports using Oracle 10g, 11g at the backend according to the user requirements.
- Built, implemented and maintained costing reports in MIS which assisted the Corporate Finance team to take key managerial decisions.
- Automated reports leading to reduction in manual efforts and extra man hours.
- Being the module lead of a team of 6 members constantly guided and motivated the team members to improve the overall performance of the reporting module.
- Ensured defect-free and on time delivery of codes.
- Mentored junior resources by conducting training and development sessions.
- IPMS (Integrated Project Management System) reporting, to identify and reduce the difference between actual efforts and total efforts.