Area Process Manager(Bihar & Jharkhand) in Retail Portfolio Management-Cards.
HDFC Bank Ltd
- Managing 14 locations, about 50 collection executives and 5 agencies of Bihar & Jharkahnd.
- Conduct location reviews on internal controls and documentation, once a quarter.
- Conduct vendor audits every month for base locations and once in every two months of spokes location's vendors.
- Act as an interface to internal, SOX and RIC auditors.
- Inventory control and management(receipts, Agency I cards & KYC maintenance and reconciliation and control).
- Recon base publishing, Actual reconciliation of receipt books, inventory validation, EOD reporting, letter documentation, control over issuance, liasioning with vendors and CLMs.
- Working list validation, Dedupe process, KYC documentation validation, I card purging process, renewal of I cards.
- Vendor empanelment and exit process. Compliance to outsourcing policy. Innovate better control mechanism into the process function.
- Training to own team and process re-engineering initiatives.
- Process & Hygiene control in the region.
- Managing six ISO certified processes.
- Responsible of Cheque & Cash batch of hub on daily basis and back-up of regional Cash Batch.