- ShopShopMe: ShopShopMe.com is a product search engine for retails. It provides its visitors with a unique shopping experience across thousands of shops across the globe. Powered by state of the art distributed, cloud-based platform that crawls, indexes, analyzes and publishes millions of products over thousands of online stores on a daily basis. Such a system can only be built with scalability and fault tolerance in mind leverage state of the art open source technologies and cloud patterns.
Responsibilities: responsible for implementing frontend, backend and automated testing for shopshopme.com and continuance deployment.
- AdRelated: The world's first contextual product advertising technology known as AdRelated.com, for which we have several patents pending.
Responsibilities: Responsible for implementing it's backend
- CMS: Content Management System that manages static contents related to shopshopme.com
Responsibilities: Requirements gathering, model design and architecture, implementing backend and frontend
- ARROW: ARROW Correspondence Management System is an ASSET Technology Group product built on top of EMC² Documentum platform ARROW centralizes and manages the creation, assembly and delivery of secure, personalized, and interactive correspondences.
Responsibilities: Implement backend and maintain frotend of ARROW
- Maki: Restaurant-focused mobile technology startup. By offering a streamlined mobile ordering and payment platform to customers, Maki aims to both improve customer experience, as well as maximize value for restaurant owners.
- BlueScribe: Making medical transcription a breeze.
- Jumporon: Video hosting website
- Insumat: Management System for material Factory
-Black and white Video colorization: Graduation project which converts video from black and white to colored one and video compression