A fast-paced multi-faceted position requiring adaptability and initiative in addressing the human resources needs of a 500+ employee not-for-profit healthcare provider operating in 8 locations. Provided primary recruitment for all open positions including exempt and non-exempt management, professional and support staff. Monitored departmental staffing budgets and collaborated with executive management, directors and mid-level management in developing staffing solutions. Provided several crucial functions as a Generalist including employee on-boarding, background screening, exit interviewing and administration of HRIS position management system.
- � Provided administration, organization and budgetary management of HRIS position management system.
- � Worked regularly with managers, directors and executive management regarding position organization and budget planning.
- � Regularly handled highly confidential information. Independently determined necessity and extent of dissemination within organization.
- � Produced ad-hoc and quarterly reports tracking turnover, recruiting and other HR metrics. Analyzed data and implemented solutions.
- � Recruited for all hourly, salary and exempt positions with a focus on finding and retaining staff that shared corporate values and mission.
- � Evaluated employee background screening results and implemented requisite action including suspensions and terminations.
- � Conducted all employee exit interviews and provided any requested information. Performed necessary follow-up or investigation.
- � Filed responses to all unemployment claims. Investigated circumstances of separation and provided relevant details and documentation.
- � Designed and maintained HR intranet site. Continually developed and implemented content to meet changing staff needs.