Senior Project Leader (Product Manager)
Responsible for managing both strategic and tactical direction of ASTM web products including: eCommerce website, subscription website, and mobile apps. The ASTM web properties make $40M+ in annual revenue, contain over 800k pages and receives almost 100M page-views a year. Specific responsibilities and accomplishments include:
- Liaise with executive team to set strategic direction of website.
- Manage a staff of 7 full time employees, and 20+ full-time contract employees.
- Manage a budget of over $2M per year.
- Manage and direct user experience and design competencies.
- Develop product road-map for technical products.
- Manage multi-million dollar projects to deliver solutions on time, and on budget.
- Implement quality plan to drastically improve the reliability and quality of a key platform.
- Select and manage external vendors to deliver successful applications.
- Build ASTM mobile applications from inception to production.
- Oversee implementation of subscription website from ground up. Manage product roadmap. This site now earns over $30M per year.
- Create user experience department and roles. Significantly increase UX across the site.
- Implement QA environment
- Lead Multi-year project to re-brand the organization.