- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of i theory and components.
- Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Provide customer support and education, working with users to identify needs, determine sources of problems and to provide information on product use.
- Build prototype from rough sketches or plans.
- Communicate effectively, recommend and generate DDR changes on document where applicable to actual wiring and mechanical build of chassis
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing checklist