Director of Revenue Operations
Developed company revenue policy and managed the implementation of and compliance with the policy, including proper accounting for transactions. Provided guidance and leadership to global sales and marketing teams on product pricing, programs and promotions. Worked with Sales team to structure and price large complex arrangements. Collaborated with Business Development group on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreements.Led the Finance department’s acquisition integration team.Managed the Sarbanes – Oxley process.
- Reviewed and approved product launch and readiness plans and promotions. Provided thought leadership during the development of product and channel promotions.
- Reviewed and approved OEM agreements which ensured alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
- Developed automated pricing exception process that resulted in faster approval times with increased tracking and compliance.
- Reviewed and approved large complex arrangements.
- Created process for the analysis of the companies Vendor Specific Objective Evidence of fair value (VSOE) that resulted in a 75% reduction of effort while the number of products increased by 4X.
- Developed the methodology and processes for Citrix's hardware VSOE analysis that ensured compliance with accounting standards.