Nov 2015 - Present
- Works with Communications Manager to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the communications division and the organization’s strategic goals.
- Works with Social Media Specialist, Membership, Marketing, and other divisions to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels.
- Contributes to related communication vehicles and ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building.
- Monitors discussions, responds in a timely fashion where appropriate (or ensures relevant responders are “nudged” to respond)
- Alerts Communications Manager and appropriate staff as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues.
- Maintains a Responders List of members and/or staff who can be reached quickly to respond to specific questions.
- Works behind the scenes to ensure engagement.
- Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for Communications Manager and executives.