Sr. Officer (Supply Chain and Logistics)
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Negotiate with suppliers (Foreign and Local) for price, delivery terms and quality if required and all purchase order prepare as per various requisition if required.
- Coordinate and Supervise Foreign Commercial Issues with principle(s).
- Day to day communication with suppliers/ stakeholders
- Identify cost savings opportunities/policy and drive processes and system improve activity
- Preparing work order, Comparative Statement against quotation and maintaining bill voucher record & goods purchase-delivery record for further take necessary action
- Assist departmental head (SCM and Logistics Manager) by effort, ideas, trade tricks which consistently met or exceeded company goals
- Handling logistic related activities (export/import & local delivery purpose)
- Establish goods/material delivery planning/ procedures to ensure availability of required import goods/material in time.
- Ensure L/C establishment fulfilling of all legal requirements & CS Preparation.
- Monitor shipment or coordinate with suppler and inspection company on timely delivery of import consignment.
- Ensure safe transportation of goods from port to warehouse.
- Ensure proper selection of HS (Harmonized System) code for easy clearance from custom to save additional duties.
- Ensure continuous improvement of self and development of work process/system.
- Managing and administering Supply Chain Department.
- C& F agent and Forwarders dealings & billing.