Operation and Solutions Manager
Telecom Cube Co.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. -Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Design, develop and carry out technical marketing strategies
- Establish and develop technical marketing objectives and goals
- Analyze and interpret marketing trends concerning technical products or services
- Prepare and present analytical reports
- Organize and conduct research activities
- Evaluate the consumer's needs and expectations and design and introduce new products
- Design and develop new strategies and techniques in order to promote and sell more products
- Ensure compliance with technical marketing practices
- Provide technical support in order to develop new products
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers and company staff
- Provide technical advice to staff
- Increase the company's awareness and recognition by providing high quality technical products and services and promoting excellent customer service