MEP Quantity Surveyor
El Concorde Construction
Hilton Dead Sea Resort & SPA Project:
* Take off quantities of different items such as Bid Drawings, Shop Drawings & “As-Built” dwg.
* Measure achieved progress in work and prepares monthly payment certificate.
* Verify measurement with the Owner’s representative for progress payments.
* Evaluate and prepare monthly accounts of claims, with all supporting documents.
* Prepare monthly sub-contractors estimated vouchers and ensure its transmittal to the Accounting * Department on timely basis.
* Measure sub-contractors' work progress, and includes it in payment certificate.
* Update on monthly basis the forecasted schedule of payment certificate, based on the progress in construction.
* Price new items and change order management.
* Value completed work and organize payments.
* Work with other professionals.