Business Relationship Manager
Tata Consultancy Services - Leading Swiss Bank engagement
Role here is split into 2 key work buckets:
- Maintain/grow existing business by ensuring successful delivery of projects time & again, working closely with the delivery team
- Identify & harness new avenues for growth
Managed a $50mn+ portfolio in Risk & Finance space. Projects spanned across data management, calculations & reporting covering various regulatory & critical BoW for the bank. Teams spanned across IT & change functions globally.
Served as a key member of the executive team charged with formulating strategic direction and devising/driving business development initiatives consistent with overall strategy.
- Cultivated business partnerships, built a successful pipeline and created new sales opportunities thus driving account growth amidst sturdy competition.
- Strategically managed revenue generating endeavors, including the development of forecasts & pipeline strategies
- Utilized internal machinery to enhance and refine customer relationships and satisfaction
- Leveraged finely honed communication and negotiations skills to foster new relationships
- Implemented new sales strategy to recapture lost clients and grow sales of core customers.