Analytics Solution Engineer & Senior Software Developer
ION Trading GmBH (and ION Trading India Pvt Ltd)
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income Securities and Bond Pricing combined with natural problem solving, designing and programming skills enable me to play a critical role in design and development of pricing related components. A challenge is that the product not only should remain backward compatible to various investment banks' existing deployments, but also should ensure scalability of the solution to cater to the ever changing dynamics of financial world.
- Design and development of re-engineered solution for a Bond Pricer in a new plugin based architecture - deployed at some bank's repo desks right now.
- ION's bond library refactoring - that enables this critical library to be shared among different ION components - which fall at different stages of trade flow.
- Enhancements to ION's static data flow - to enable integration of Bloomberg Market Data Feed (B-PIPE), and also Custom Instrument Publishers for bank's in-house securities.
- Scaling the key components to ensure high availability to cater to Emerging Market support - smoothening transition of trading hours between banks' both Rates and Credit desks in North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Established tools and processes for test automation from scratch to cover integration, regression and performance tests for the old and new solution - using TeamCity, Jenkins and ROBOT et cetera.
- Established AGILE methodologies - including SCRUM and Kanban - for new product development and existing product maintenance.
- Hired and mentored new resources for various teams in ION.